Feb 6, 2007

Welcome to the blogging world, Molly Clark!

Hello to all who are readling this. My husband is a philosophy student. I could end this hear and all of you would probably nod your heads with a deep sympathy and understanding. Especially if any have mutual contact with this breed that ponders about. . . well. . . pondering and the effects it has on our lives, loves, and how he can get out of helping with the laundry!

Now that we have established the enviroment that I am habitating in. I can share with you the reason for my OWN blog. It's really a thing of jealousy. This blogging concept was first introduced to me a couple of years back when my dear, sweet philosopher wanted me to check his new blog out. I thought it was cool but didn't think I would be interested in this world of postings and conversations.

Long story short, here I am. Out of jealousy that my husband is busy blogging and I feeling the need to call something my own in a house of 4 men! To all, thank you for taking the time to read and communicate your precious thoughts and I hope you find space to create your own minds.

MC

2 comments:

Resa said...

Well, M.C., let me tell you...life will now seem to occur to you in the form of "blog posts"...similar to the way some gals go through life thinking "Ah-ha...this would be a great scrapbook page", the bloggers of the world think "Ah-ha, this would be a great blog post!". Enjoy the ride...and look for a new post on my blog about just this topic ;)

Rustin S said...

Hey Molly! Nice blog. I'll link you up from mine.