Mar 11, 2007

Dead Poet Society

I am a bit of an over dramatic person. But I can't shake this feeling that our "Bible Women" gathering has a bit of an underground or a secret society flare. I am excited to get some of these nagging questions out into the open so they may trouble someone else's mind for a while. It seems the more I seek and ponder on this subject the more questions come forth leaving the original ones unanswered. I am so anxious to start discussion on this but afraid also that the truth uncovered might leave me with a responsibility that I can't claim ignorance on anymore. This is an adventure I am ready to take!

2 comments:

Resa said...

Oooooh...so do we get to meet in a cave? Who plays sax? Now we need a good name. My creative juices are not flowing tonight...anybody else?

Actually, meeting in the middle of the night might be convienent for some of us...especially you gals w/babies still up in the night. I'll be looking for caves...

Papa Frank said...

OK...now I'm really wishing that I had decided to be in on this. I play recorder would that work? I'm also learning trombone, but that definitely doesn't have the same appeal!

If you switch to 4 am let me know :) I'd have to be back by 5:30am so Jason can go to work. Maybe a coffee place instead of a cave?